Monday, January 14, 2013

About me... (Blog #1)

My name is Jamie Lee Rose.( My dad was in love with Jamie Lee Curtis in the 70's.)  I have two daughters, Destiny 15 and Hope almost 4. They are the light of my life. I have 2 siblings. An older brother, and a younger sister. Between the 3 of us we have 9 children. I was born in Bend,OR and grew up in a tiny Central Oregon town called Gilchrist. If I could take my girls back there and raise them I would. I moved to Eugene in 1999 and lived here for almost 7 year before I couldn't take the gloomy weather any longer. I moved to California, back to Central Oregon and here I am in Eugene once again. I someday hope to travel to Ireland and the Samoan islands to find out more about my heritage. I am going to school to get my Human Services degree and hopefully make a difference some day. Some things that I love are; the sunshine, my family, laughing, being silly with my girls, nature, watching my teenager play sports, Ducks football games, true friends, music (especially live), spicy foods, a clean house (I'm a bit OCD when it comes to cleanliness), dancing, playing basketball, camping, cooking (especially for others), learning new things, road trips with good people, meaningful conversations, a nice glass of red wine, and people who are honest. Some things that I dislike are; fake people, someone chewing with their mouth open or in my ear, people touching my face, being lied to, being interrupted, people who don't listen, lazy people, pessimists (my glass is always half full), people who don't wash their hands, people who don't mind their own business, people who push religion on others, horseradish, and my Spanish homework. I've never been a great writer or even a good one for that matter, but I am looking forward to this class to better that skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment